Friday, July 4, 2014

New Dark Erotic Short Story

 I’m proud to announce my first effort is available in the Kindle store. A short story about my fallen angel Oswald as he finds, seduces, and eventually ruins his newest target Debra. It’s about time we had dark paranormal erotica with a slice of humor, don’t you think?

You will either love or hate Oswald, but one thing is always true; he is forever very pleased with himself and happy to let you know why. He is my special little bastard that I love to hate to pieces.
~Kelsey

Click to visit Kindel page

3 comments:

  1. My hot, young trophy wife is sexy and flirtatious, which I don’t mind at all, and she often teases me with her behavior. As an example, she often meets at a bar with some guys from the office at which she works, after they all finish work on Friday nights. Read full story here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stood in Master’s house as he circled me, staring intently. He said very little the whole way back from the airport except for establishing some safe words and an exchange of medical papers. Visit to read full story

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's truly awesome, bro. your article about cockfight in philipine make remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam online wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.ayamkari.net.

    you can visit our blog in http://ayambangkokportal.blogspot.com/2018/06/tipe-latihan-untuk-ayam-aduan-yang-akan.html
    but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete